Membership Conditions & Application Process
Full Members of EESPA are incorporated businesses providing services or support to third-party customers in the area of compliant e-invoicing and related services. Members provide such services within the European Union, the European Economic Area, Switzerland and the UK. Membership will be allocated to groups of companies connected by ownership and control on the basis of one membership per such group.
Non-voting Associate Members are those organisations that do not fulfil the requirements of full Membership or, whilst qualifying for full membership, do not wish to take up such membership status. Examples of the former organizations are IT and business solution providers, network operators, other relevant associations, and other organisations, which are deemed to make a significant contribution to the development of e-invoicing and e-business services.
The Applicant submitting an application to the Executive Committee for membership in the European E-Invoicing Service Providers Association (EESPA) agrees with the following:
- The applicant hereby accepts the statutes of EESPA and agrees to comply with all provisions of such statutes.
- The applicant hereby confirms that it meets the membership criteria for EESPA as set out in the Statutes.
- The applicant consents to the publication of its name and coordinates on the EESPA website. The applicant also agrees to communications being forwarded to the contacts provided that the content thereof relates to its EESPA membership.
- The applicant agrees to provide its e-invoicing volume figures of the past year in the yearly Aggregated Volume survey. The individual figures remain confidential at all times.
- The applicant confirms that it will be liable to pay such fees as are set by the Association from time to time. Such fees will be a non-recurring joining fee amounting to €1,000 together with the annual membership fee for 2023 amounting to : €2,750 for a Full-Member - €1,650 for an Associate Member. The one-time entrance fee is waived for VeR (EESPA Chapter Germany) members that join EESPA as a member.
EESPA organises two General Assembly meetings each year (May and November). Full members may delegate two representatives to each of these meetings, Associate members may delegate one person. Additional participants will be asked to pay a conference fee.
In case you comply with these membership criteria you may wish to apply for membership.